I Heart Suketu Mehta...
Ya, I've developed a MAJOR crush on the guy...His book "Maximum City: Bombay Lost and Found" is supposed to be non-fiction, but it has all the beauty, sensitivity, and lucidity of a fictional account...I don't agree with some of his views, but there's no denying the man's awesome talent with words...his book and his words are pure Art...I think I fancy him as much as I fancy Shahrukh Khan...a review of the book is next on my list...
I curious about reading the book now, I'm sure it would be great!!!
ReplyDeleteDB - You'll love the book...It's huge but the author is just too damn good wid words!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of picking this book up for a long time now...just didn't get around to doing it. I guess, i shall do that now! and my, u really do fancy him as much as SRK??!! I must def. pick this one up then ;)
ReplyDelete